A Letter Of Love For Myself In The Future

 


Saturday Night Challenge

 #4Desember2021

People ask you, they said when in the first meeting. A couple of years ago, I asked them the same ‘questions’. Based on my small research it can be concluded: everyone has their own personal privacy. I saw many people do not know how to control their mouth, in fact, something bad happens. I still learn, we have learned how to manage anything related to human feeling, right?. Maybe, we must understand their personal life, I decided to stop asking if the questions aim to hurt. Sometimes, we forget to think before we speak, everything can be worst at a time when we cannot organize what are sentences that we want to tell?.

Let me clarify this, no one compares to you dude! I knew, perhaps you still see someone more than you, better than you in many aspects. You only trust Allah, no matter what you think, you hate to live: what is the solution? Die, what do you think? I do believe that you want to struggle in this ruthless life, don’t you?. Die is not our completion, Islam never told you to speed up your death.

Wednesday, ‎05 ‎January ‎2022

To: Devita Damayanti

I was thinking about someone, my special buddy since 2016. Devita, one of my close friends, she is a smart, kind-hearted woman, and the most interesting one is: she has a sexy brain, she can talk anything about the world, her brain is extremely sharp. She loves to laugh, we always through plenty of bad circumstances every day. Perhaps, we did not know each other but I started to open a flat conversation, I greeted her with my fancy smile. I still remember, the first time we met she looked so cool, a calm woman who standing alone beside me. Hi Dev, did you still remember our memories?. 

Devita, I want to tell the truth that you're very different, I met a lot of people in my life, I can see the way they treated me, I can hear their words, I can assume that everyone has their own behavior whether it's nasty or good. We passed our journey with happiness, do you think that we are best friends? the way I see it, yes, we are a unity, aren't we?.

I want you to know how much I yearn for you. This letter is something that may help you to grow, to find a favorable path, to not give up!. I believe that you can through this test. No matter how tired you're, Allah never leaves us dev. Patience is the solution, read Al-Qur'an can help us to get closer to the best creator. I support you, to keep your body safe, do not worry about the future, it's not our obligation to predict it, we just give the greatest effort to everything, I mean our dreams, am I right?.

Your GG friend BUNGA.

Wednesday, 13 January 2022

Dear, Jelek.

Tonight, I've been thinking about something. The way you see the world, the way you see your environment, the way you see your mother, the way you see me, it's extremely calm. Can you feel that you're the best one? you're the one who can stand in the middle of the jungle without anxiety, without fear ness. I will say, thank you so much for being my rockstar, my inspiration, my role model, and my support system. I'm really grateful for having you in my life. Do you know? I often think that you have something different from others, you make all of your living conditions are good. 

I know, anything that we passed together, it such a beautiful thing, don't you think that I'm unique? Whoooa, I admire you so much, you're very mature, you understand everything. When you talked about future life, I can feel it. You're too incredible. I wish we can meet again, I don't know where? when?. I believe who you are, you can prove it right? your crazy dreams.

Wednesday, 2 February 2022

Dear, Bunga and him

Do you believe in dreams?, when you bring them to me, I'll always say: sure, I trust you. When something bad happens to you, don't reject them, it's a small problem, isn't it? let it be. Two days ago, I met Kak Laila in MBK, I met lots of people in my life, so far I'm so happy. The most interesting is I got a lot of knowledge from them, maybe it's not too enticing to you, but for me, it's extremely spectacular. I found my new world, I stare at their glistening eyes with their beautiful smile.

May I ask you, baby? let us see our future life later. I promise to take care of yourself, I'm going to tell everything to you, we'll face our difficulties together. Hold my hand, talk to me if you need me, I'm ready to hear your story, anything, your dumps stories or your blessedness stories ya. Do you know? we're an entity, you and I are a team. Don't hesitate, speak if you wanna, spill all of your discomfort things to me, okay dear?

When can we meet? I don't know when and where. It's a crucial secret.

Comments

Popular Posts